Wednesday, October 18, 2006

First post

This is going to be a blog based on the adventures of my Final Fantast XI Hume, Mitsukii. She is currently 50 Paladin, 32 Warrior and 45 Blue Mage. I have all the other jobs unlocked and am rank 5. I am in a Linkshell named Sibyl'sSecretService.

Tonight my linkshell got together and we all played some role reversal and switched up jobs and played a party as all level 10 characters.

Forger, Warrior
Quixote, Dark Knight
Mitsukii, Black Mage
Iseabal, Red Mage
Largetto, Dark Knight

Teretha powereleveled us on his White Mage. We headed out to the penninsula and had a fun time killing rabbits and Mandies and goblins. It was very nice being in a different role. I started at level 10 and ended up at 11, then we all broke and headed out for the evening.

After that was finished, I switched to my Paladin and went to the Crawler's Nest with my friend Xanthu, a 75 Black Mage. We were there to hunt the Dreadbug, a Named Monster that drops a few items that sell pretty well. We killed it twice and both walked away with two items each. It was a fun time overall.

I ended the night by checking in on my auction house and my Chocobo. The little thing is all grown up and it hates me. I never feed it and I haven't checked on it before today in a week. I hope the next one I get is better. :p I'm a cruel owner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home