Friday, October 27, 2006

COR14/RNG7

I'm moving up in the world. :p

Yesterday I was bored and I actually wrote a short story, I'll post it up here next time I think about it. It's one of those "a day in the life of" kind of stories so I can continue on it if I want to.

In game life has been interesting. My friend Malavon quit the game and gave me all his stuff so I have some extra money now, though I am tempted to level up a monk just because I have all the nice gear for it. My Corsair is progressing nicely, I get some new armor and a big gun next level, so that's something to look forward to. I also get a nice necklace for ranged accuracy. I can't remember what else, though. It seems like I have spent so much money on that job already! It has all been in armor though, so no big deal. I can always resell later.

I was in an excellent party last night in the dunes (I know, I was shocked too.) and the memebrs were so happy to get my Corsair buffs, yay. I'm excited about playing a support class.... This one is technically a support class afterall :p Even though it carries a gun and hits things and has no mp. I buff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home